Thanks In Advance

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Nabegataki


鍋ヶ滝.jpg
Originally uploaded by masumifurusato.

I have been to Nabegataki which is the waterfall in Kumamoto about three months ago. The waterfall is very famous.

First, we lost the way to Nabegataki, but we asked the local parson that where Nabegataki is. Then, we found that Nabegataki is the opposite side where we were.

We could arrive at Nabegataki's parking area. From there, we have to walk the rocky road to the waterfall. Since I wore the sandals, it is very very difficult to walk the way.

We arrived at the spot where we can see the waterfall well. It was great. We can go to the back of Nabegataki. For the first time, I have seen the back of the waterfall.

Though the waterfall is good, I don't want to walk the rocky way. The rocky way to the Nabegataki made my jeans dirty. Except for it, the trip to Nabegataki was great!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home