Thanks In Advance

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Chinatown


中華街.jpg
Originally uploaded by masumifurusato.

Nagasaki where is my hometown has Chinatown. There are many Chinese shops and restaurants, but I have never been to any Chinese restaurants. I like to walk Chinatown.

Chinatown has the shop of the fireworks. That is the specialty store of fireworks. It is opened only summer time. I have never been there, so I don't know well. However, I 'd like to go to the shop someday.

I visited a souvenir shop where I bought Fortune Cookies and the key ring of the panda. That Cookies tell us our fortune. In the cockie, there is a small paper. It says the fortune. It's intersting, but we have to be careful not to eat that paper!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Susan Hanson said…

    Microsoft on thin ice with S. Korea threat
    After a four-year investigation of Microsoft by the South Korean Fair Trade Commission , the software giant has threatened to take its ball and go home.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction delay on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction delay!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger hiropitz said…

    Nice blog! You seem to have good relationship with your daddy...too difference from us!

    Now I'm watching movie of Doraemon with my sister and mam(^0^)/

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Masumi said…

    Thank you for your comment. You are the first parson to give the comment to me. You have good relationships with your mom and sister☆

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home