Thanks In Advance

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Chinatown


中華街.jpg
Originally uploaded by masumifurusato.

Nagasaki where is my hometown has Chinatown. There are many Chinese shops and restaurants, but I have never been to any Chinese restaurants. I like to walk Chinatown.

Chinatown has the shop of the fireworks. That is the specialty store of fireworks. It is opened only summer time. I have never been there, so I don't know well. However, I 'd like to go to the shop someday.

I visited a souvenir shop where I bought Fortune Cookies and the key ring of the panda. That Cookies tell us our fortune. In the cockie, there is a small paper. It says the fortune. It's intersting, but we have to be careful not to eat that paper!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Masumi said…

    Thank you for your comment. You are the first parson to give the comment to me. You have good relationships with your mom and sister☆

     

Post a Comment

<< Home