Thanks In Advance

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The source of the water


白川水源2.jpg
Originally uploaded by masumifurusato.

The same day I visited the chiken restaurant, I also visited Shirakawa Suigen which is the source of the water.

Look at this picture. Since the water is very transparent, we can see the bottom of the Shirakawa. I washed my hands by this water. It is very cold and clean. I thought if I use this water to make hot coffee, the coffee will be very good. We can buy this water if we buy pet bottles. These are sold at the stall close to Shirakawa.

We have to pay one hundred yen to enter this place each person. I feel this place was really comfortable and I like it.

This place is also famous. I have visited here for the first time. It was good. I recommend you to visit Shirakawa Suigen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home