Thanks In Advance

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ship!!!



I went to my grandparents' house in Shimabara by the ship to spend New Year's Day with my family.

First, I took the Kyushou Ferry(the first picture) to go to my grandparents' house. It takes about one hour from Kumamoto to Shimabara.

Second, I took the Ocean Arrow(the second picture) to go back to Kumamoto. It takes about 30 minutes. However, it is a little bit expensive. I like it because it doesn't cost much time and it's more gorgeous than the Kyushou Ferry.

Both Kyushou Ferry and Ocean Arrow's fare went up these days!!! So, I was so surprised.

I w0uld take the Kyushou Ferry because the fare is not expensive but now Kyushou Ferry and Ocean Arrow's fare are almost the same. So, I chose to take Ocean Arrow to go back to Kumamoto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home